Ubisoft told how they are going to fix it For Honor.
Ubisoft, of course, noticed that the online action game about confrontation of knights, Vikings and samurai For Honor — not the main hit of this year. However, the developers do not lose hope that we can still fix this (even despite the fact that the project’s creative Director Jason Vandenberg (Jason Vandenberghe) at the beginning of this month defected to the creators of Guild Wars in ArenaNet).
Today Ubisoft released their plans for the near future For Honor, which includes replenishment with fresh content and further gameplay improvements.
In particular, in the second half of 2017 and early 2018, the remaining users of hand-to-hand action you can expect:
● Dedicated servers (by the way, in addition to the introduction of dedicated servers the developers are also working hard on improving stability in the P2P mode and improve matchmaking);
● Two new season updates (August-November November-February) with new characters (available to season ticket holders before the others), maps, equipment and improving the gameplay (including combat systems);
● New features (the possibility of elimination fights duels and 4v4 new game mode “player vs Player” 4×4);
● New (more complex) training mode;
● Overall improvement of game balance.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.