There are many amazing places.
The South of France is full of idyllically beautiful places such as Provence, Corsica, Languedoc, Biarritz and the Riviera. And summer is the perfect time to dive into the richness of the local culture, swim in the turquoise waters and watch the sunset on the French beach with a glass of the famous wine rosé. And here’s 12 excellent reasons to begin the journey to the South of France at the first opportunity.
1. Holidays on the Costa Vasca.
2. The castle and the vineyards Carcassonne.
3. Unique cheese at the market in Private.
4. Colourful architecture of the historic fisherman’s quarter in Saint-Tropez.
5. The stunning Canal du MIDI, running from Toulouse to the Mediterranean sea.
6. Towering over the broken buildings of the city of Bonifacio in Corsica.
7. Colored cakes “macaroni” on the market in Saint-Remy-de-Provence.
8. Interesting house in the town of Saint-Jean-de-Luz.
9. Lavender fields around the monastery Saint-Paul-de-Musol near which van Gogh once wrote his best work, including “Starry night.”
10. The district of La Roquette in Arles, famous for its narrow streets and decorated facades.
11. Beautiful umbrellas on the Lido beach, one of the best beaches in nice.
12. Notre-Dame de La garde, Basilica of the XIX century, located in Marseille.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.