Experts told about the unique properties of turnips, and about contraindications to the use of this vegetable.
Nowadays rarely you can find dishes from a turnip in the restaurant and in the home menu, the modern housewife rarely or never flashed a turnip and all that can be connected with it. Nutritionists who know a lot about healthy foods, claim that nothing is a miracle vegetable that is overlooked and not used in the preparation of delicious dishes.
What components holds a turnip:
Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, E and K.
Electrolytes: potassium and sodium.
Minerals: iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, calcium, manganese.
It should be noted that a turnip is a low-calorie product — just 28 calories per 100 g of the product. Besides, the turnip does not contain cholesterol. It is rich in antioxidants and a unique set of nutrients, which together can have on the human body the following effects:
1. Protection from cancer of all types. Turnips contain substances that trigger the natural cleansing of the entire gastrointestinal tract, blood vessels, blood and liver from toxins and carcinogens. Thus cancer cells have no chance to develop.
2. Maintaining the health of bones and joints. Due to calcium and potassium, which are turnip greens provide the body, creates a powerful protection from bone destruction, fractures. On top of that these substances contribute to the formation of strong connective tissue, which is essential for the development and functioning of the joints.
3. Weight loss. Turnip nutritionists often suggest to their patients to replace the potatoes. First, because it has fewer calories and fiber in it, and when losing weight, the organs of digestion as it is impossible by the way will need the fiber and fiber turnip greens, helps to clean.
4. The recovery of the vascular system. Turnip contains a lot of different substances in its composition, which, once in the blood, deliberately begin killing the excess cholesterol. Furthermore, the use of turnips, at least a couple times a week is a great prevention against thrombosis.
5. Improves vision and protects your eyes from any diseases. Turnips are and vitamin a, and carotenoids, which together provide good support eyes and vision in General.
6. Strengthens the immune system. Judging by what vitamins are part of a turnip, we can say that the root must be eaten to those who are often sick or just doesn’t want to catch the virus at all.
7. Protects the lungs of smokers from the carcinogenic substances that Deplete the walls of the respiratory system.
Turnips experts are called harmful food, but for people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract it is better not to use it.
© 2016, paradox. All rights reserved.