A virtual gastronomic journey.
Writes Daria Sirotina: “Good morning! I love Breakfast and love to travel to have Breakfast not in the hotel. First, it is the opportunity to learn about local culinary traditions, the second is to observe people and their habits. Eat Breakfast, for example, in Paris, and watching the queue for baguettes or how the French dip croissant into their coffee. In Italy you will see how carefully spoon the Italians eat the foam from the cappuccino. In Spain imbued with the following local flavor toast, tomatoes and coffee with milk. So today I want to show you my Breakfast from travels in recent years”.
1. Paris breakfasts – one of my favorites. This is usually coffee with milk, croissants and small baguettes with butter and jam. Breakfast is filmed in Les Deux Magots, a famous café on the Boulevard Saint-Germain. You’re there to have your Breakfast get one Breakfast for two, for these baskets with pastries are really great.
2. Excellent Breakfast in Israel! Usually for Breakfast, bring eggs (often shakshuka – eggs with sauce type dishes), fresh pita bread and a plate with a variety of spreads: cheese, tuna, butter, pate, plus there are always olives. The Breakfast in the photo, shot in a café Benedict in tel Aviv, which serves only Breakfast 24 hours a day. Here is a toast with salmon and poached egg, bread with butter and chocolate paste, fresh orange juice, coffee. Time was, in my opinion, three hours of the day. If you’re in tel Aviv in the summer or spring, don’t miss the opportunity to have Breakfast at a beachside café, sitting at a Desk, standing right on the sand.
3. But Turkish breakfasts I don’t like, although this one, which daddy was cooking in a hotel in Cirali Almira was delicious! Homemade yogurt, fresh pomegranate juice, fresh cheese, honey or jam, watermelon, puff pastry with cheese and herbs, tea in small cups, and nuts was very tasty!
4. Looks like Breakfast in one of the tourist cafes in the centre of Istanbul: some vegetables, tasteless sausage, slice of cheese, jam and honey. Behind the scenes – coffee and bread. In Istanbul, by the way, I have not managed yet to find a delicious Breakfast.
5. Turkish tea is an indispensable part of the traditional Breakfast. Instead of tea you can ask for Turkish coffee or, if you’re eating in a tourist place, more traditional European version like cappuccino or latte.
6. Italian Breakfast – one of the most beloved! The Italians have Breakfast modest, often coffee and a croissant. The Breakfast is pretty early – a run for his cappuccino in a bar at 8 am before work. However, lunch in Italy early, at 12:30 have all chewed. Cappuccino, by the way, I drink only in the morning, well or at least in the afternoon, ask for the cappuccino after dinner is an insult to the cook and to show that the food was absolutely inedible.
7. Another Italian Breakfast. The first was filmed in Verona, the second – in Rome. The difference, as you can see, is missing.
8. Traditional English Breakfast – fried eggs, sausages, mushrooms, potatoes and tomatoes on the grill. May also include beans and blood sausage. I’m a British Breakfast is not love, for me they are too heavy.
9. Another Breakfast in London – bread, jam, butter, coffee. Every day would have Breakfast!
10. Viennese Breakfast. This is usually coffee, bread, jam, boiled egg and butter, but every cafe is sure to have a toast with ham and cheese, which I love to accompany freshly squeezed orange juice.
11. Coffee in Vienna, be sure to bring a glass of water, and the Vienna you can drink the water straight from the tap, so it is clean.
12. Multinational in Berlin Breakfast is very different, but the most common is the version of “coffee & pastries”.
13. The basis of the Melbourne Breakfast – coffee. In Melbourne the most delicious in the world after Italy, coffee, and Breakfast like an Italian, include croissants and other pastries made with puff pastry. But Australia wouldn’t be Australia if it was impossible to find a Breakfast of different countries.
14. Another Australian Breakfast, this time filmed in the hunter Valley. Fresh juices and fruit, sweet flaky pastries, quiches with vegetables and cheese, eggs – it is designed to please a variety of travelers.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.