Supposedly people have died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
On Saturday, December 30, in Ivano-Frankivsk was a terrible tragedy, which killed six people.
Police say the tragedy unfolded on the street Sich Riflemen, which killed four children and two adults. The bodies found a friend of the family who came to visit them. It is known that the deceased man was 27 years old, female 40 years, the dead children – 14 and 10 years old, 4 years old. Besides dead baby.
Also in the same building, in another apartment, the police found the woman’s body. She is believed to have died from carbon monoxide.
“A tragic event happened in our city: as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning killed a family, where four grown children. I Express my sincere grief and condolences to the families of the victims. The bright memory! Please be careful not to neglect rules of safety, especially important during the holidays. Take care of each other”, – said the mayor of Ivano-Frankivsk Ruslan Martsinko.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.