14-year-old teenager died after being electrocuted.
In the Kharkiv region in Merefyansky district hospital, never regained consciousness after the shock has died 14-the summer teenager.
As the press service of the Kharkiv region police, the victim was a resident of the village of Utkivka.
The police found that the teenager together with my friends were found on the metal structures of the railway bridge.
He lost his balance, grabbed an electric wire and fell from three-meter height.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.