Even weapons can be beautiful.
The subject of firearms is so vast that we, for showing this beauty, only got on top and presented a few of those, not afraid of this word, art of arms in the world.
2. Moroccan rifle miquelet, 1758-1759
Caucasian flints belong to the Mediterranean type of locks which is often called Michelet (miquelet) lock. These locks are widely used in the Spanish weapons and weapons of the Ottoman Empire. The main difference Circassian flint-locks from the Turkish, are minor design features, the smaller the solidity of the Circassian locks generally lack ornate decorations on the surface of the Circassian locks compared to Turkish.
3. Ottoman miquelet gun, late 18 in, steel, wood, ivory, brass, mother of pearl.
Stable form of the flint lock was popular in the Ottoman Empire from the 17th to early 20th centuries.
4. Ottoman gun miquelet, about 1850, and Caucasian (possibly Georgia or Circassia) miquelet pistol, dated 1846 year
5. Indian (sind) matchlock gun, 18th century; Ottoman flintlock pistol, 18th century; Persian (Qajar) blunderbuss, early 19th century
6. Indo-Persian flintlock pistol, 19th century, 4 barrel
7. Double-barreled pistol with calescoves lock. Made for Emperor Charles V (ruled 1519-56) Peter peck (German, Munich, 1503-1596).
Colectomy castle common in the XV—XVII centuries, the mechanism of a firearm, which is needed to ignite the powder charge, the spark is cut with a rotating wheel with notches.
8. Saxon gun with calescoves lock and inlay, 1529
9. Belgian pocket pistol of liège (centre for gun-making), four barrel, Flintlock, 1740
Flintlock, or Flint weapons, is one of the types of firearms that was first presented not later than the beginning of the XVI century Later, he replaced the matchlock and colectomy mechanisms.
10. The Dutch pair of pistols, 18th century, flintlock.
11. Swiss made pistol, flintlock, ivory, 18th century.
12. Elegant flintlock pistol, Northern Italy, 18th century.
13. A pair of flintlock pistols, ivory and silver, about 1675-80
14. Flintlock pistol with rich carvings of ivory, the end of the 17th century.
15. Tula flintlock pistols
16. Fragment. Double-barrel hunting shotgun with a breech-loading flint lock. 1790s Master I. Lyalin. Tula. Steel, gold, bone; forging, engraving, instruction, gilding, blueing.
In XVII—XVIII centuries colectomy the castle was superseded by the shock-flint, less reliable in terms of misfires, but easier to load, cheaper and not afraid of dirt; in the first half of the nineteenth century the latter was replaced by percussion cap or percussion lock.
As the flint gun was a single shot, he made various attempts to increase the rate of fire of the gun. This led to the emergence of double-barreled and even multi-stemmed specimens. Already in the XVI century was invented the revolver
17. Rare revolver Chamelot & Delvigne, Liege, third quarter 19th century
Revolver (from the Latin. revolvere to roll back, revolve) — repeating firearms, melee, the feed mechanism of the cartridges which is made in the form of a spinning cylinder (drum), the chambers of which cartridges are placed, in this case, at the time of firing, the barrel is a continuation of another bolt.
18. Colt Model 1861 Navy
19. Rare 8 shots gun master Jarre, Paris, 19th century.
In the late 19th century, roughly between 1859 and 1862 years, the French inventor Jarre (Jarre A. E.) has received several patents on the weapon has a very unusual design. A us patent was registered in 1873. Used at this time conifers cartridges, when exposed out of the cartridge pins, created difficulties for their centering relative to the shock of the hammer in repeating arms. Jarre decided to make a horizontal block chamber, which housed the ammunition. In fact it turned out expanded in a horizontal line reel.
20. Revolver, France, third quarter 19th century
21. Revolver six-gun system Colt with pollachi, in box. 1854 Master N. Zahava. Tula. Steel, wood, copper alloy, cloth, paper, cardboard, sealing wax, engraving, inlay, carving, burnishing, sizing, printing printing.
22. Unusual weapon – 1600G. keys jailers were filled with gunpowder, thus creating a primitive gun that shoots, if we had the problems with opening the camera.
23. Fancy engraving on the German rifle, late 19th century.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.