Great idea for a vacation.
At the ceremony, World Travel Awards, which took place in Lisbon on Saturday night with the 1st and 2nd of December, Portugal has won a total of 16 tourism “Oscars”.
For the second consecutive year, the country recognized as “Best tourist destination in the world,” according to portuguesa.ru. And it can be an idea for next trip.
The capital became the winner in two nominations: Lisbon voted “Best city” (World’s Leading City Destination) and “Best place for a short trip” (World’s Leading City Break Destination). The best island called Madeira.
We publish the full list of winners from Portugal:
1. The best attraction of active tourism (World’s Leading Adventure Tourist Attraction) – Passadiços do Paiva (the Route along the valley of the river Paiva, shall the arm, Central Portugal).
2. Best city (World’s Leading City Break Destination) – Lisbon.
3. Best city for a short trip (World’s Leading City Destination) – Lisbon.
4. Best city hotel (World’s Leading City Hotel) – Corinthia Hotel Lisboa (Lisbon).
5. Best classic hotel (World’s Leading Classic Hotel) – Hotel Olissippo Lapa Palace (Lisbon).
6. World’s Leading Conservation Company – Sintra’s Parks (Parques de Sintra – Monte da Lua).
7. The best design hotel (World’s Leading Design Hotel), The Vine Hotel (Funchal, Madeira).
8. Best tourist destination (World’s Leading Destination) – Portugal.
9. Best hotel restaurant (World’s Leading Fine Dining Hotel Restaurant) – Vila Joya Hotel Restaurant (Vila, Joya, Algarve).
10. The best flight magazine (World’s Leading Inflight Magazine) – Up Magazine (TAP Portugal).
11. Best luxury resort (World’s Leading Luxury Leisure Resort) – Conrad Algarve (Almancil, Algarve).
12. The best office of tourism (World’s Leading Tourist Board) – Turismo de Portugal.
13. Best airline in Africa (World’s Leading Airline to Africa) – TAP Portugal.
14. Best airline in South America (the World’s Leading Airline to South America) – TAP Portugal.
15. Best tourism website (World’s Leading Tourism Authority Website) – Visit Portugal.
16. The best island (World’s Leading Island Destination) – Madeira.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.