Arm yourself with these basic rules.
At the time of hot period, it is best to leave the city, where many green spaces and there is a watercourse. If you don’t have the opportunity, then, to help the body to transfer the heat in the city, use a few useful tips for every day.
1. Wear only natural fabrics — it does not prevent the skin breath and does not lead to overheating of the body.
2. It is better to quench your thirst will help not cold, but warm water. Moreover, that way you will be able to avoid throat problems.
3. Don’t forget that from 12:00 to 16:00 the sun is most active. At this time, be sure to wear closed clothes and use sunscreen.
4. Avoid drinking alcohol – in the heat of its action on the body is magnified, plus the body becomes more sensitive to high temperature.
5. Do not buy products with it – bacteria grow quickly at high temperatures, which can lead to severe poisoning.
6. Minimize the use of makeup – clogged pores can lead to overheating of the body.
7. As often as possible, take water treatments that cleanse pores and refresh your body.
8. A day drink at least 2 liters of water.
9. Refrain from outdoor activities if the temperature is above 25°C.
See also: These tips will help to survive the winter without illness
10. Try to maintain emotional calm, as any excitement increases the risk of heat or sunstroke.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.