Edema at least once in life faced by everyone.
Edema is an excess accumulation of fluid in organs, tissue extracellular spaces of the body. Nutritionists told about products that can help to remove excess liquid.
1. Herbs: parsley, dill, onions.
2. Protein foods: lean meat and poultry, dairy products small fat (2-5%), fish and seafood, eggs.
3. Foods rich in vitamin C: rose hips (rosehip tea), 1 citrus fruit a day, Apple, bell pepper, cauliflower, cabbage, and in winter small serving of sauerkraut or 1-2 small fresh-salted cucumber.
4. Foods rich in vitamin D: sea fish, herring, egg yolk, cod liver oil, of course – fish oil, hard cheese varieties. Remember as 1-2 eggs a day fish 160 grams, cheese 50 grams.
5. Grass. In the complex add natural helpers herbs and berries (pomegranates, cranberries, tea from birch buds, calendula, chamomile).
6. Water. Drinking while eating can be, and sometimes necessary, if you eat something dry. If the body requires water, it is necessary to drink a glass or two. In the day a person needs 40 ml of water per 1 kg of body weight.
7. Salt. Do not abandon salt completely. It should be present in small quantities, as low sodium as potassium, entails pushing the body to keep these minerals from any incoming food and not to give them. The detention of sodium – retention of water – edema!
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.