The doctors suggested what foods can minimize your stress levels.
As we know, nerve cells do not tend to recover, so your nervous system should take care before she will bear the loss. Doctors say that with the use of certain products, stress levels can be reduced significantly, but rather to minimize its impact on the body and health in General.
We are talking about these available products:
1. Fish. It is advisable to use fatty fishes that contain the maximum amount of omega-3. It turns out that this substance affects the nervous system very positively, reducing the amount of cortisol in the blood, which doctors call a hormone of “stress”.
2. Citrus fruits. Vitamin C in citrus fruits plays a fundamental role in the fight against stress. The fact is that this vitamin normalizes hormone levels, thereby eliminating all the infamous cortisol.
3. Spinach. Fresh leaves of spinach are rich in magnesium – a trace element necessary for strengthening the nervous system. In order to provide the body with sufficient amount of magnesium you need to eat a day at least two cups of spinach, or resort to other foods that contain this trace mineral.
4. Potatoes. Of course, doctors do not recommend eating fried potatoes, if you don’t want to say goodbye to my figure. Still, the potatoes should be present in the diet, because it is a carbohydrate, and it is useful for nervous system and brain. Mashed potatoes, in their skins and boiled potatoes will bring only benefits to your health.
5. Vegetables green. They contain many useful substances, vitamins, minerals, etc. They are useful not only for the nervous system, but also for all the other organs and body systems. Doctors are confident that regular use of green vegetables affects the person’s mood and it is less prone to stress.
6. Dried apricots, like spinach, is composed of a lot of magnesium has on the nervous system calming effect. So if you are constantly subjected to stressful situations, with no dried apricots in the diet is not enough.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.