Most foods that people in our days daily consume, is not very useful for the body.
They are in large quantities contain different colors, flavors and thickeners.
And if we add to this that many people have bad habits, smoke, drink alcohol, on the run, eat fast food, drink soda… because Of this blood and accumulated harmful substances and toxins. They impede the functioning of the liver, reduce immunity, disturb the process of hematopoiesis, provoke hormonal disruptions, changes the metabolism, causing the development of obesity and various diseases. It is therefore very important to watch your diet and include foods that help cleanse the body, advises the author of the well-known methods of healing Maya gogulan in the book “the people’s medical manual Mayi gogulan. The healing properties of our food.”
1. Cabbage juice has a great cleansing effect and sableuse weight properties. The only drawback, as already mentioned, is flatulence, which is due to the fact that cabbage juice chemical reaction decomposes the accumulated intestinal products of putrefaction. Enemas will help to remove gas and products of decay, causing gases. If after drinking cabbage juice produces a great amount of gas or there is a concern, then this can be the consequence of an abnormal toxic condition of the intestines. In this case, we recommend that you use a large amount of juice cleanse the bowels, drinking daily carrot juice or mixture of juices of carrot and spinach for 2-3 weeks with daily cleansing enema. It is noticed that when the intestines are able to assimilate cabbage juice, it acts as a long cleansing tool, in particular for obesity.
2. The raw potato juice cleanses the whole body. With carrot juice and celery juice helps in digestive disorders, nervous disorders. Daily consumption of 500 ml carrot, cucumber, beet and potato juice for a short period of time cleanses and revitalizes the body, provided that excluded from the diet of meat and fish products.
3. A mixture of carrot, beet and cucumber juices are great healthful cleansing the gallbladder, liver and sweat glands. However, you should refrain from starch, meat, concentrated Sugars.
4. The use of 1 wine glass of beet juice at one time can cause a cleansing reaction, namely a slight dizziness or nausea. Experience shows that for the first time is better to drink the mixture, dominated by carrot juice, and then gradually increase the amount of beet juice to the body is better perceived by its cathartic action. Usually enough 1 to 1½ cups of juice (beetroot), 2 times a day. The calcium content of beets provides overall nourishment to the cells of the body, and chlorine is a cleanser of the liver, kidneys and gall bladder, stimulating activities lymph throughout the body.
5. To cleanse the circulatory system from various deposits, to reduce pressure, to cleanse the stomach, spasms of the blood vessels of the brain, take the infusion of garlic a third of a bottle to fill with chopped garlic, pour vodka or 50-60% alcohol. Insist 14 days in a warm place, shaking the bottle daily. Take 5 drops 3 times daily before meals for 1 teaspoon of cold water.
Products that contribute to the development of slowly progressive diseases:
Bleached flour, sugar, rice; processed foods with synthetic additives, groundnuts, egg, coffee, milk, cheese, fatty, salty and spicy food, refined and adulterated.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.