Doctors provided advice on medical diet №4.
Usually a diet number 4 is administered to patients diagnosed with chronic bowel disease in an aggravated form, accompanied by severe bouts of diarrhea. The main feature of the diet №4 is that the person who will stick to it, needs to reduce the calorie content of used products, eliminating from the diet the high carbs and fats. Thanks to this diet, the patient can restore balance in the intestinal flora and eliminate uncomfortable symptoms such as abdominal pain and constant diarrhea.
Doctors have made these products in the list are allowed in the diet №4:
– crumbs of white bread;
– low-fat cottage cheese;
– rice, oatmeal, and buckwheat;
– soup or soup on low meat broth;
– lean meat, poultry and fish, of which the best way to cook burgers for a couple;
– jellies, and decoctions of useful berries and fruits: blueberries, wild rose, black currant, Apple, quince, pear;
green tea and natural black coffee.
The following products on diet No. 4 banned:
– fresh bread, pastries, pastries;
– fat soups and borsch on the meat broth;
– vegetable soups with cereals;
fatty pork, chicken skin, catfish and so on;
smoked and canned foods;
milk and milk products;
– barley, millet, and barley cereals;
– fresh fruit, berries and vegetables;
– sweets and confectionery;
– carbonated beverages.
Eat the allowed foods should be at least two weeks in a row. Thus it is necessary to eat at the same time that the bowels have learned to work by the hour. It is advisable to drink sufficient amount of water will help to cleanse the digestive system and thereby relieve the inflammation in the intestine.
If inflammatory bowel disease transformed into a chronic, diet No. 4 will now have all his remaining life, as the use of banned products would lead to an exacerbation of the disease and again can begin bouts of diarrhea, and to receive the other equally unpleasant symptoms.
Doctors advise their patients that already have chronic bowel disease, to diet number 4 in the off-season, just when food can cause inflammation and deterioration of the human condition.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.