Doctors recommend diet №13 patients with acute infectious diseases.
This power supply system based on the reduction in total caloric food. To a greater extent necessary to reduce the number of products, which is dominated by fats and carbohydrates. But a protein and vitamin-enriched foods should form the basis of the daily diet of the patient.
The spectrum of infectious diseases is so great that listing them all does not make sense. The most common infectious disease in which is prescribed a diet №13: hepatitis, influenza, SARS, rubella, measles, whooping cough, dysentery, botulism, chickenpox. If you or someone in your family has contracted one of these infections, you should learn the rules of the diet, to speed up the healing process and relieve the symptoms of the disease.
The main rules of the diet №13:
1. The daily requirement in calories no more than 2300.
2. Drink plenty of water to quickly cleanse the body of toxins trapped in it along with the infection.
3. In the first 1-2 days of illness to try to move less and to refrain from eating at all.
Permitted foods on the diet number 13:
– yesterday’s bread or crackers;
– rice, oats, buckwheat cereal;
– vegetable soup;
– chicken broth, but not thick;
– boiled, baked poultry and fillets of lean fish;
– kefir, fermented baked milk, yogurt, milk, cottage cheese, natural yoghurt with no additives;
– seasonal vegetables and fruits, preferably sweet;
green, chamomile, lime, raspberry teas, broth hips;
– honey, raspberry jam and marmalade in small quantities.
These foods should be avoided during treatment of infectious diseases, in diet No. 13 they are banned:
– fresh baked goods, pies, croissants, doughnuts and so on;
fatty meat broth;
– soup on meat;
– pork, bacon;
– mackerel, catfish, carp and other fatty fish;
– sausages, frankfurters, wieners;
– hard cheese;
homemade sour cream, cream, cheese, milk;
– pasta and semi — finished products- pelmeni, vareniki, ravioli, khinkali, etc.;
– barley, barley, millet;
confectionery, chocolate, candy, cakes, cream cakes;
– the vegetables can create in the intestine the effect of fermentation, that is, cabbage, radish, radish.
Adhering to a diet regimen as the No. 13 infectious patients quicker, because it allowed products have their health exclusively benefit and support.
© 2016, paradox. All rights reserved.