Nutritionists have called for the full list of foods that you can and cannot eat on the diet No. 12.
In various diseases of the nervous system, doctors prescribe to their patients therapeutic diet No. 12. This power supply system is radically different from the others, because the list of permitted foods is much greater. Patients can afford to eat hearty and do not experience feelings of hunger, which will benefit them in the treatment process.
These diseases most often recommended to stick to the diet No. 12:
– concussion of brain;
– Raynaud’s disease.
Diet menus for the table No. 12 consists of the following products:
1. Wheat and rye bread. App cookies. Pies and cheesecakes.
2. Vegetarian entrees. If drinking the broth, separately from the soup and borscht. Boil the broth, exclusively from poultry and non-veg.
3. Boiled lean meat and fish. In some cases, the doctor may even allow you to bake or broil these products, but with a small amount of vegetable oil.
4. Vegetables, fruits, berries, herbs. You can eat raw and steamed, boiled, baked and fried. But with extreme the two methods of thermal processing of useful products should be careful to use these methods 2-3 times a week.
5. Chicken and quail eggs. Scrambled, fried, poached and other dishes available to patients.
6. Dairy products. In this category it is better to choose low-fat kefir, natural yoghurt, cottage cheese.
7. Cooked sausage and lean ham — no more than 3 times a week and only high quality.
8. Creamy and all kinds of vegetable oil.
9. Tea, broth hips, herbal drinks.
From these products those who are prescribed diet No. 12 should avoid:
– spicy seasonings and spices;
– smoked foods;
– sweets and caffeinated drinks;
– bitter and spicy vegetables;
sauces with a sharp taste;
pork and other fatty meats;
– oily fish;
– nourishing soups on meat broth;
– pickles and pickled products.
The main rule for patients that your doctor has prescribed a diet №12, lies in the fact that they ate at least 5 times a day, but at the same time comply with the measure, that is, do not overeat. Also, an important role is played by the quantity of fluids you drink. Patient with any disease of the nervous system, it is important to drink plenty of water, at least on the day he is obliged to empty the water bottle at least 1.5 L.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.