Do not repeat the mistakes of others.
An unnamed resident of Washington dropped my phone down the garbage chute and climbed into the tube to get the gadget. At some point the hapless American lost his balance and fell down. To retrieve the men from the garbage disposal had to call rescuers.
Somehow stuck in the waste pipe a resident of Washington was able to call the emergency number. What kind of phone the man made the call is unknown. The operator “911” reported that the call came at about three o’clock in the morning.
Arrived on the scene the fire brigade had to pump in the garbage disposal to the air through special hoses to the American choked. Eventually he pulled up by straps. The man was not injured.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.