Frozen Ground has long attracted intrepid explorers.
Antarctica is one of the most beautiful places on Earth, her landscapes are able to make a lasting impression on anyone.
Absolutely pure, untouched nature, active volcanoes, blue glaciers, and of course, animals – this unique world of the South pole.
1. Antarctic penguins on a blue iceberg, Scotia Sea.
2. Views of the Ross ice shelf.
3. Weddell seal looks out of the water.
4. Reflection of mountains in the Weddell sea.
5. The babies of Emperor penguins on the island, snow hill.
6. Top view of pack ice off the coast of Antarctica.
7. Melting iceberg in the Drake passage.
8. Divers scientists conduct research under the ice at Cape Evans.
9. The Bay and the volcanoes on the island of Deception.
10. Icebreaker sails through the Strait of McMurdo station.
11. Iceberg in the form of an arch near the Western Antarctic Peninsula.
12. Albatross island Prion, one of the most remote places of South Georgia.
13. Humpback whale in the Gulf of Dallmann Bay near the Melchior Islands.
14. At the entrance to the ice cave.
15. Church Grytviken in South Georgia.
16. Iceberg in the Gerlache Strait.
17. Ice shelf Larsen.
18. The descent into a crevasse on Ross island.
19. King penguins, South Georgia.
20. Solar halo – effects caused by the reflection of rays from the falling ice crystals.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.