Completed the 15th stage of the 104th version of the legendary French race.
Stage with two first category mountains perfectly fit the gap, and therefore no surprise that luck has caused nearly three dozen riders. This group had a lot of star names, including the mountain king of the Tour of Warren Barge.
In a numerous company of fugitives was not unity – attacks followed one after another, but the most successful rider “Trek – Segafredo” steamer trunk
Mollema, who managed to escape from his companions. On the last flat piece Mollema almost lost their advantage, however, in time to catch a second wind and crossed the finish line first. The Dutchman, carrying his seventh Tour de France, has issued a debut win.
Among generalisimo serious attack on the yellow Jersey took the “AG2R La Mondiale” – the French managed to isolate Christopher froome, but he thanks his faithful domestique to Mikel Landa returned to the main group and avoid time wastage.
In the top 5 for score attack in the final kilometers broke Dan Martin, crowding Landa. Froome still 18 seconds ahead of the captain of Astana’s Fabio Aru.
The results of the 15th stage:
1. Bauke Mollema (Netherlands, Trek – Segafredo) – 4:41,47
2. Diego Ulissi (Italy, UAE, Emirates Team) and 0.19
3. Tony Gallopin (France, Lotto Soudal)
4. The przymorze Roglic (Slovenia, Lotto NL – Jumbo)
5. Warren Bargy (France, Team Sunweb) – 0,23
General classification after 15 stages:
1. Christopher Froome (UK, Sky) – 59.52,09
2. Fabio Aru (Italy, Astana) – 0,18
3. Romain bardet (France, AG2R La Mondiale) – 0,23
4. Rigoberto Uran (Colombia, Cannondale-Drapac) – 0,29
5. Dan Martin (Ireland, Quick-Step Floors) – 1,18
Tomorrow the Tour de France to 2017 is the second and last rest day, and on Tuesday the participants of the race two mountains of the third and fourth category, with two descents and long flat line finish line, the sprinters.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.