The teacher’s sense of humor never hurts.
To find the right approach to students — no easy task. However, the science teacher who taught in 8th and 9th grade one of the Thai schools for girls, succeeded.
John Zadrozny (John Zadrozny) was able to interest all unusual for the teacher approach. He drew attention to the fact that his students paint directly on the sheets with the tasks, and decided to introduce the “rule of the red pen”. “If you will paint, I will add to your drawings something different,” — said John girls. Since any dashes, squiggles and sketches he turned into funny illustrations. At first, the student performed the task, and then engaged in the work.
We decided to show you the results of this curious experiment.
1. And after this continue to love the zoo?
2. Oh, these women’s wrongs!
3. It’s metal, baby!
4. In attack, pokemon!
5. Teacher dreams better than any dream catcher
Agree, it’s hard to be serious and strict in school, if you’re only 25 and you’re not that much fun. John liked to paint, so he was just having fun, introducing this rule. He could not imagine that many people will want to share his passion! This way of interaction with the students helped the young teacher to maintain authority and to discipline children.
6. Where there is Mike, there must be Sally
7. When the reality is disappoint
8. Life is pain
9. “Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who, who?”
10. How nice to receive awards, even painted!
Needless to say that the idea of joint arts was adopted by the Schoolgirls at Ura? Yes, and the teacher’s enthusiasm for my idea is not less in children. At first he shared this experience in the user network Reddit, and then began to post pictures of drawings and other resources, accompanying them with his thoughts on various topics.
11. “Turn around!”
12. “It’s a bear, no Mama bear!”
13. “Have you finished your drawing? No!”
14. Looks like another version of “Robin hood”
15. “Yo-Ho-Ho” is. Bottles of rum just not enough
All their drawings the teacher has divided into several categories. One he called “foolish”, others “witty”, third — “carefully crafted”, the fourth “average”. In his classification, and “personal favorites”. Then on the basis of these criteria he created albums. Just on his website published on the 21st selection.
16. “Maybe he’ll grow up… normal?”
17. Looks like business goose
18. Yes, knowledge is needed by everyone, and the penguins too
19. A new day — a new haircut
20. But he
The activities of John attracted the attention of teachers and parents. He even launched a challenge inviting all comers to send to his mail baby outline for execution. And the responses were many.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.