Everyone goes through this difficult stage of life.
Some have experienced their adolescence safely, but for most of that time was insane. The children took themselves to different subcultures: emo, indie, punk, etc. Now these people have changed and most are glad that all in the past.
We present you a selection of the photos you will see how looked these people in the transition to adulthood and what has become of them now.
1. Dog and Tina (1985 and 2015)
2. Me and my girlfriend, our first meeting and now
3. I and my bold brethren
4. I’m married with a 4 year old, work as a Manager in a local store. Photos 15 and 25 years
5. So I was a student and studied to be a designer, and now I already have a child
6. I became a firefighter, but if I then said I will Bob off their hair and going to save people, I would not have believed
7. After a period of emo style I went to school for video games, learned to program and are working on launching a cool project
8. Emo, goth, emo, emo and marketing consultant
9. I’m still true to my style and work as administrative coordinator in a large company
10. The difference in 10 years. 18-year-old emo and a loving husband and father
11. Became an infantryman in the U.S. army. Going to College, studying international security and conflict resolution
12. Hated life, wore black, insulted everyone who listened to Britney Spears. I’m now in second year of my PhD, I love rock and Britney Spears
13. I was emo, and now a web developer, and mother of 4-year-old son
14. I used to be emo with green hair, and now I work for a company to pay study on the web designer. I aspiring actress and model
15. In the early 2000’s and now
16. I am a teacher and teach ninth-graders not to do what you have done in your childhood
17. I’m a tax consultant in a major accounting firm
18. When I was 15 and now at 21
19. I have grown up and worked in a Bank, bought my first apartment and have a mortgage, but at heart I’m still daring emo
20. I’m a research scientist in the field of pathological anatomy
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.