Go in search of the underground wonders of the UK.
1. Guide acts Antonio Lupri and his group called “Underground researchers C9C”. They explore abandoned mines and caves. The first stop is an abandoned slate mine in Wales. Under ground we find a large amount of equipment, including underwater.
2. Underground lake in a mine in Wales.
3. Fluorite mine in Derbyshire. Wooden vaults under the ground look impressive.
4. Dangerous. In some old mine nobody had been there decades.
“When you enter in such places, time stops…”
6. Fluorite mine in graftti Derbyshire.
7. Down born earth, you expect a lot of dangers: hypothermia, dangerous underground rocks, low oxygen levels. You should always have the proper equipment, first aid kit and someone on the outside, which will alert rescue workers if you didn’t return to the surface.
8. Impressive shaft.
9. Dangerous descent into the cave.
10. Underground monsters.
12. Another dangerous descent.
13. Cave with alum stone and a stream.
14. So the underground wonders of Britain hold a lot of secrets and mysteries.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.