Battle of the big cats.
Photographer Ingo Gerlach was lucky enough to see the battle of the big cats in the wildlife Park of Orsa Bjorn in the Central part of Sweden. And not only large, and some of the largest Amur tigers. This is the most Northern tigers belonging to an endangered species.
1. This cat “kneading” occurred because of the striped ladies. (Photo By Ingo Gerlach):
2. Siberian tigers once lived in Russia, Northern China and the Korean Peninsula, but poaching has put these beautiful creatures on the brink of extinction. (Photo By Ingo Gerlach):
3. “It was snowing. After 2 hours of waiting came the tigers. Suddenly they began to move towards each other, rose on his hind legs , while the front is sent to the opponent’s side”.
4. Confrontation. No one wants to retreat. (Photo By Ingo Gerlach):
5. According to the tiger census of 2015 in the Russian far East lives the Amur tiger 523-540. It’s not much and not enough. It is just as much capacity has not yet cut sections of the Ussuri taiga. (Photo By Ingo Gerlach):
6. The Amur tiger is the Lord of vast territories, the area of which the female is 300-500 km2, and males — 600-800 km2. I.e. you can imagine how they feel in a tiny cage at the zoo. But in nature they were running low, even though in a zoo… (Photo by Ingo Gerlach):
7. Power. Cats, especially tigers are very powerful animals. (Photo By Ingo Gerlach):
8. The fight was short but impressive. (Photo By Ingo Gerlach):
9. Fight to the death, no one was going, blagorodstvo took up, and the weaker retreated. (Photo By Ingo Gerlach):
10. Loser. (Photo By Ingo Gerlach):
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.