The works of the Armenian photographer.
His famous photographs of the pupils of the eyes spread all over the world, and recently a series of these works was nominated for the largest international photo contest Sony World Photography Awards Naked Science. Armenian photographer Suren Manvelyan – candidate of physico-mathematical Sciences, laureate of the prize of President of Armenia. In the days free from science, he takes off the eyes of animals (and not only), revealing the complexity of the structure of our world. Today we will look at the eyes of fish and reptiles.
1. Eye piranha.
3. Eye of a crocodile – dinosaur of our time.
6. The eyes of the owl. Not quite fish and not quite creepy, really.
7. Eyes catfish.
8. Zebra fish.
9. Fish skorpena of Acmaea.
10. Thrasher, barbed or SKAT is the most common European species of stingrays.
11. Sea cock. It’s the same fish.
12. Marine fish skorpena.
13. Marine ruff.
14. Arothron chernatony is a species of fish found in the warm waters of the Indo-Pacific.
15. The eyes of the lobster.
16. Fish wrasse mylokosty.
17. Eye flounders.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.