Every house has a TV.
If before this technique had been exclusively element of the living room, now the TV set in the kitchen and in the bedrooms, and even in the bathroom! Functional and technological capabilities of the new models allow you to place them in rooms with different temperature and humidity, but is important not only to these settings. The television should not stand out from the General stylistic solutions, and aims to become a harmonious element.
Fortunately, TV manufacturers regularly delight customers, among which you can choose, for example, in moyo.ua the TV is the optimum for any decor. We offer helpful tips that will simplify the choices in the most difficult cases.
• Medieval interior, which for centuries was considered a sign of high status in society, looks very noble, poorly perceives modern equipment. The TV was not a screaming spot on the wall, it should be correctly decorate with framing frame. Another option is to hide the equipment behind the picture or put in a makeshift wardrobe.
• Classic interior is a stylistic decision that can be seen in most homes, it is no wonder that a classic does not lose its relevance. The TV in the interior is also advisable to hide from the eyes, for example, be placed in a closet or close the hinged decorative panel. Alternatively, the TV can be made retractable by hiding it in a special niche in the wall or furniture.
• High-tech well-received innovation, therefore, the TV, the latest model will fit perfectly in this interior. And in this version you can safely mount the TV on the main wall. It is important to consider several points. If the decision of the prevalent metallic elements, it is desirable that the casing of the TV was in the same style. You can add proper lighting.
• Minimalism. One of the most simple in design styles that don’t require frills: the main thing is to leave the maximum free space. The TV can be placed in a special niche of furniture and embedded into the wall, the counter. Often, this style eliminates the presence of upholstered furniture – are used instead of compact armchairs, outdoor “couch” or pillow. In this case, it would be logical to mount the TV directly on the floor. If you want to zone the space, the TV can be installed in rotary core-partition.
• Oriental style. Not the most common variant, but nevertheless it does occur. It’s always a lot of bright colors, rich furniture, carpet and nice furniture. Modern TVs are hard to fit into these interiors, so the technique is recommended to disguise a picture with a rich frame or embed in the door of the vanity, wardrobe.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.