Fancy restaurants, experience which will stay with you for a long time.
Always wanted to dine surrounded by the Northern lights? Maybe you always wanted to eat your lunch in the company of giraffes? Or in an African cave? Or perhaps you would like to eat in a place where only just had lunch hobbits?
You’re in luck, because the restaurants in our collection can satisfy all these desires and more.
Follica will show you the most amazing, most unique and most bizarre restaurants from around the world.
1. Perfect location to see the Northern lights Northern Lights Bar at the Ion Hotel in Iceland.
2. Lunch surrounded by the stunning mountains at an altitude of 3842 meters the restaurant Aiguille Du Midi, Chamonix, France.
3. Breakfast with a giraffe at the Giraffe Manor, Kenya.
4. A place to drink, meet and relax. Pub the Green Dragon in Hobbiton (New Zealand) is the ideal place for fans of Lord of the rings.
5. Cave of the Ali Barbour restaurant In Kenya is located in an ancient cave and a fully lit by candles.
6. Impressive steampunk design cafe in Cape town, South Africa.
7. Lunch surrounded by snow and ice at the Snow castle of Kemi, Finland.
8. You can dine in the water in this amazing restaurant on Bora Bora.
9. Dinner at the waterfall restaurant Labassin Waterfall, Villa Escudero Resort Philippines.
10. Café in the style of the movie a Stranger in Gruyères, Switzerland.
11. Your food will be prepared directly over the volcano at El Diablo, Lanzarote, Spain.
12. Dinner with watching old science fiction on the big screen in Disney’s restaurant, Florida, USA.
13. Serious coffee with a magical slant and a hint of Harry Potter’s, Toronto, Canada.
14. Dinner in the magical world of Alice in Wonderland, Tokyo, Japan.
15. SIP coffee surrounded by only black cats in the cafe Nekobiyaka, Himeji, Japan.
16. A café that allows animal lovers to take home a dog or just to enjoy a Cup of coffee in good company in this cafe with dogs in Los Angeles, USA.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.