Thailand is the dream of all travelers.
In Thailand, you can see almost everything: the unearthly scenery, crystal clear water, ancient temples, wildlife and friendly people. See the most interesting that you need to visit in Thailand.
1. The bridge over the river Kwai. During the construction of this famous bridge, killed about 10 thousand people. To this day it remains a symbol of the cruelty of the Japanese occupation of South East Asia. The bridge was destroyed in 1944. Was saved only rounded steel construction and a rectangular middle parts of the bridge were rebuilt after the war by the Japanese as war reparations.
2. Phang nga Bay is a miracle of nature. Fabulous lagoon hidden between steep limestone cliffs. There’s only two places in the world that can match the beauty of Phang nga Bay.
3. Khao Kheow is in the territory of the 1500-year-old created a unique jungle reserve where tourists can be found lying on the road a lion or a passing giraffe. Here for tourists walking tours, educational trips as well as night Safari.
4. Railay Peninsula with fabulous beaches, fenced off from the outside world by huge cliffs — this place is not accidentally fall into the list of the most beautiful places in the world.
5. Reclining Buddha in Bangkok is a huge 46-meter completely covered with gold-leaf Buddha statue, which is in a state of Nirvana… Everywhere in Thailand you will feel as Buddhist mysticism penetrates into your life.
6. Khao San in Bangkok is a great starting point for those who wish to explore the city. Nearby is the river, Phra Arhit pier, fields of Sanam Luang and the Grand Palace. Only here you can feel the atmosphere of ease, freedom and joy, which you will not find in any other place in Bangkok.
7. Amphawa floating market in the Central region of Thailand.
8. Sa Morakot emerald lake. If you want to see something never seen before in your life, then you should come to emerald lake Sa Morakot.
9. Monkey town of Lopburi, the main attraction of which are tailed macaques.
10. Wat Arun in Bangkok is the temple of Dawn, which leads to the unusually steep stairs. He looks especially intriguing in the rays of the rising or setting sun.
11. Wat Phra Kaeo — the amazing beauty of the Grand Palace, the Royal residence.
12. Fabulous island, Ko Tap, and Ko Poda, Ko Mor in the province of Krabi is a Paradise for those who love to walk in the water on the sandy bottom.
13. The most beautiful landscapes can be seen, floating on a boat on the Chao Phraya river.
14. In Phuket town in the National Park of Khao Phra Theo has a Gibbon rehabilitation center, which is trying to restore the population of these endangered unique animals.
15. Han Seok — oldest and richest ecosystem in Thailand, with a unique virgin forest of Khao SOK.
16. Ko Chang in the South-East coast is ideal for those who do not have enough adrenaline, who is not afraid to drive on narrow and dangerous mountain roads. With confidence we can say that the risk is completely offset beautiful views from there. And descending into the valley, you can enjoy the amazing beauty of beaches.
17. The island, mun Nork is almost heaven on earth. This is a place you will never forget.
18. Koh Samui, Namuang — Parking and the entrance to the national Park is free. Jumping from the ledge into a deep pool filled with refreshing water, is a real temptation, not only for children but also adults. Between the waterfalls of na Muang I and na Muang II is a huge Safari Park, and a large number of elephants.
19. Hua Hin. This could be a big surprise for you, but in Thailand there is a real winery, which produces wine, receiving awards in international competitions. Therefore, in the mountains of Hua hin during the wine tasting tourists can feel almost like in Tuscany.
20. Home “silk spy” and spy Jim Thompson in Bangkok, whose death still remains a mystery. His house, which actually consists of six buildings from different parts of Thailand, is an enclave of peace and evidence of a bygone era in the heart of vibrant Bangkok.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.