Flimsy bridges on which to walk dare not every traveler.
In many remote parts of the world, pedestrian bridges and walkways made of ropes and planks.
Sometimes very flimsy construction separate the pedestrian from the deep abyss, what is to convince us these photos of adrenaline.
1. On a bridge across the flooded river not far from lake Gangabal, Kashmir, India.
2. Laotian fisherman moved over the bridge, made of stretched wires. He is trying to cross the turbulent Mekong river in Champasak province, Laos.
3. Royal trail (El Caminito del Rey) in Malaga, Spain.
4. Photo: Topher Donahue. Suspension bridge in British Columbia.
5. Photo: Olivier Renck/Aurora. Ashley Gerson goes on a suspension bridge of ropes stretched parallel. Via ferrata in the French Alps, Savoie, France.
6. A young woman crosses rope bridge. The dragon wall to lake Mondsee, Austria.
7. Photo: SarayutSridee. Wooden bridge in red rock on the mountain Wat Phu Tok, Thailand.
8. Shaky bridges near Pasu, Pakistan.
9. Photo: Kennan Harvey. Bridge of Sandstone in Canyonlands national Park, Utah.
10. The woman on the suspension bridge in the reserve Tingi du Bemaraha in Madagascar.
11. Photo: Leisa Tyler. Precarious crossing between the villages in the valley of Dalong, China.
12. Photo: Charles McQuillan. Tourists make their way through the coastal trail Gobbins in Antrim, Northern Ireland.
13. Pedestrian road in the Mianshan mountains, Shanxi province, China.
14. Suspension bridge over the river Hunza in Northern Pakistan.
15. Rope bridge across the river to Askole, Pakistan.
16. Photo: Rex Wang TC. Picturesque region in the Mianshan mountains built on the rocks of the temples (mostly Taoist).
17. Wooden bridge over the river Korukh in North-Eastern Turkey.
18. Photo: Zhiyu Li. Spectacular sky bridge at the top of Huangshan, China.
19. Photo: Agoes Rudianto Anadolu Agency. Indonesian children go to school via a suspension bridge connecting two villages in the region Boyolali, Central Java, Indonesia.
20. Bridge with missing boards in the province of Imbabura, Ecuador.
21. Suspension bridge Park, Lynn canyon in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
22. Pedestrian bridge across the river near Njesuthi in the Drakensberg mountains, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa.
23. The bridge in the array Apolobamba, Bolivia.
24. Suspension bridge made of bamboo in the region of Arunachal Pradesh in North-East India.
25. Pedestrian bridge near the Vietnamese town of Sapa, near the border with China.
26. The Capilano suspension bridge in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
27. Rope bridge Carrick-a-rede, Ballintoy, County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.