Virtual tour of Iceland.
Not necessary to fly to Mars to see alien landscapes, you can come in “Ice country” – Iceland.
1. Iceland in winter is sometimes harsh. Mainly because of the wind. Wind 30 m/s – quite a normal thing. I still wonder how Icelanders managed to find on my island is the location for the airport, where the wind is always less than in any other point of the island.
2. Iceland has no trees. At all. Well, more precisely they are in private areas around the houses. It’s considered very pretentious.
3. In Iceland in winter, there is only one road No. 1. Is a ring road around the island. All. All other roads are closed. True, they say, and so it is not very much. Clickable:
4. All more or less beautiful places on the coast have not only easy access, but offering on-site Parking, and sometimes a warm bath with a light inside. Clickable:
5. However, all more or less beautiful places are also equipped with a fence of strained ropes. But it is not so much means “nothing there to trample the earth” how “will fall down and break his neck – the fool”
6. Fall, by the way, it is easy, when the wind “under dvadcatogo” rises. For example, here are constantly flying sea foam in the face, although the sea is far away.
7. Complete car insurance covers all but turned inside out by the wind of the doors and shattered by the wind glasses. I personally saw how the wind blew the rear window of the jeep. The jeep was just parked at the hotel. Clickable:
8. This is probably the only place where it is not so easy to get. Only during low tide and still knee-deep in water. And Yes, you do have to watch when the water begins to arrive. And it may be too late.
9. Ice caves – it’s roulette. You do not know in advance how big and beautiful she’s inside. The cave can only be accessed with a local guide, who of course will tell you that it is huge, bright and generally kawaii. We wanted to visit 2 caves, but the weather were such that many of the caves were flooded.
10. In General, “not like the weather – wait 5 minutes, maybe that will change” often works. Although we had one day when we just didn’t removed anything, we were afraid to go out. Then the wind was 33 m/s. Thirty-three fucking meters in one fucking second! But in Hofn waiting for the weather to work.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.