Friday , August 14 2020
Home / business / The media learned who sold Poland coal from the Donbass

The media learned who sold Poland coal from the Donbass

СМИ узнали, кто продавал Польше уголь из Донбасса The scandalous supply of involved the son of former Deputy Minister of energy of Ukraine.

Co-owner of the company Doncoaltrade that sold Poland coal from ORDO, is a novel zyukov – the son of former first Deputy Minister of energy and coal industry of Ukraine Yuriy sukova. The corresponding data contains the register of enterprises of Poland.

According to the register, the Novel Zukowo owns a 40% stake worth 4 million zlotys (about 30 thousand UAH). The other owner is Alexander Melnichuk with 60% of the shares, which for some time was Deputy of “Minister of energy” the occupation administration in Luhansk.

See also: Carpenter receives money for the supply of coal to Poland

In April 2016, after the scandal, the Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman instructed the security service to understand whether Yuriy zyukov with the militants “LNR”. May 17, 2016, the SBU said that has no information about the involvement of former Deputy Minister of energy and coal industry and at that time adviser to the Minister of energy Igor Nasalik Yuri zyukov to the activities of the so-called “LNR”.

СМИ узнали, кто продавал Польше уголь из Донбасса

СМИ узнали, кто продавал Польше уголь из Донбасса

© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.

Check Also

Every fifth business in Russia closed forever

Less than half of Russian businessmen were able to return to full work after coronavirus …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *