The fish was cooked in unsanitary conditions.
In Lviv declared suspicion to the local resident, who cooked and sold on the market “landside” and smoked fish. Because of this product more than 60 people were taken to hospital with food poisoning.
“The woman, knowing violations of rules and regulations can lead to serious consequences, thawed mackerel and using special equipment in the premises of a private garage was carried out by hot Smoking of fish. The product made with violations of sanitary and epidemiological rules and without the documents about quality, the seller sold in the market”, – the press-service of Prosecutor’s office in Lviv region.
During the investigative actions of all goods were seized and samples sent for examination for laboratory research. Pre-judicial investigation proceeds. The suspect faces up to 8 years of imprisonment.
We will remind, in the evening, 22 September, in the Lviv regional infectious diseases hospital were hospitalized six adults with a diagnosis of “Acute intestinal infection”. For 23 -25 of September in the medical establishment continued to contact the victims, who ate and smoked fish. “Delicacy” they had purchased on September 21 in one of the shopping stalls in the market “landside” in Lviv. As of the morning of 26 September the number of people poisoned is 63 people, including seven children.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.