When kidney disease diet is always important rule: the basis of nutrition – carbohydrates, proteins and fats subject to restrictions.
In addition, limit the salt intake, because it delays the fluid in the body and overload the kidneys. And another important tip: control not only products, but also diet. Only such an integrated approach ensures the effectiveness of proper nutrition.
When dieting, you must observe the following rules.
• Eat – fractional 5-6 times a day in small portions.
• Eat no more than 1,5 l liquids per day (in the specified volume includes not only drinking water, weak tea, fruit and vegetable juices, but also soups, broths and other liquid dishes).
• Do not salt foods (at least to consume no more than one a tiny bit of salt per day); you can substitute salt with lemon juice, Apple cider vinegar, and other sour additives.
• If possible, eat around the same time.
• The basis of the diet should be vegetables, but not protein foods like meat.
• To completely abandon alcohol.
In addition to the above restrictions, should avoid eating the following foods:
• broth: fish, meat and mushroom;
• soups on the soups, including the ear;
• any fatty meat, charcuterie: sausages, sausages, etc.;
• all marine fish;
• mushrooms in any form;
• any pickles;
• all legumes (beans, peas, beans, soybeans);
• smoked, spicy, spices and seasonings;
• such vegetables as sorrel, radish, spinach, asparagus, parsley, onion, garlic;
• organic coffee, any chocolate and cocoa.
At the same time, there are many useful products that are allowed to eat for kidney disease:
• low-fat dairy products (daily);
• bread, white, grey and black, branny bread, diet bread without salt, cookies without salt;
• vegetable soups, cereal, soups, pasta, low-fat vegetable soup, vegetable soup, any dairy and fruit soups;
• lean meat in one piece, boiled poultry and fish (sometimes bake);
• steam dumplings, cutlets, meatballs;
• all types of cereals and pasta;
• any vegetables;
• chicken eggs (3 PCs. per week);
• unsalted butter, melted butter and vegetable oil (preferably olive);
• milk sauces, vegetarian sauces;
• weak tea can with milk;
• sweet: baked apples, jam, jelly, honey;
• any juices or homemade infusions fresh fruit.
Many diseases, including pyelonephritis, require a soft diet with strict compliance with a specific diet. Even if the disease is in retreat, scheduled mode must be strictly adhered to.
As for the content of dietary minerals, you should reduce the intake of foods with a high content of phosphorus and potassium. Such products are primarily dried fruits, cheese, nuts, bananas, offal (liver).
As mentioned above, the restrictions do not apply to vegetables, pasta and cereals, vegetables, soups, and fruits and berries. It is useful to consume dairy products (sour cream, sour milk, yogurt), oil and butter and jellies and fruit drinks, weak tea, broth hips, you can drink weak coffee.
When kidney diseases need to limit the use of sharp and spicy dishes, because they contained essential oils have on the kidneys irritating. For this reason, prohibited broths from meat and poultry, mushroom dishes, chocolate, beans, radishes, onions and garlic. Among the allowed spices – Bay leaf, cinnamon and onions, fried to a light Golden color.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.