The cause of the flood was the negligence of a drunk plumber.
In Lutsk storey home is flooded with hot water due to faulty water pipes. The house was to replace the automatic water spray device, but according to the residents, a plumber engaged in repair, was in a state of alcoholic intoxication and couldn’t stop a pipe break.
As a result of broken pipes, many apartments were flooded, and in the entrance there is water. People personally tried to stop the flow of water, but many homes still dripping water.
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.