Now they are abandoned.
According to a rough estimate of the United Nations, in the world there are more than 3 million vessels shipwrecked. These once magnificent court, which today lie on the seabed or are on the coast, are a reminder that nothing in our world forever. Once these ships plied the seas, and now serve as a sad reminder of the days gone by.
1. Went once under the Soviet flag ship off the coast of Turks and Caicos Islands — a British overseas territory in the Caribbean sea, in the southeastern part of the Bahamas.
2. Off the coast of Fuerteventura — one of the great Canary four. (WOLLEX)
3. Githio — now a small fishing town which in antiquity was the main port of Sparta. (JUSTELINE)
4. The island of Zakynthos in the Ionian sea. (TO GIAN)
5. In the state of Oregon. (MATT CONWELL)
6. Vila Nova de Milfontes in Portugal. (FRANK ZILLMANN)
7. Whereabouts are unknown. (DARTH)
8. Redcliffe Peninsula in Australia. (GORKATH)
9. Grytviken, South Georgia. (NOAA PHOTO LIBRARY)
10. Truk lagoon in Micronesia. During the Second world war on the nearby Islands was a large naval base Japan. February 17, 1944 the Americans launched a military operation “Hilston”, which was sunk more than 30 large and many small Japanese vessels. (GH0STDOT)
11. Off the coast of Grand Cayman — the largest of the Cayman Islands. (HAWKFISH)
12. Tobermory, Ontario, Canada. (ALIJA BOS)
13. And again the waters of the lagoon of Truk in Micronesia. (GH0STDOT)
14. Batumi, Georgia. (RICHARD BARTZ)
15. Krienbuhl point in the UK. (LAIRD TURNER)
16. Off the coast of Italy. (Klaus Leidorf)
17. Mar del Plata, Argentina. (MISSALIONA)
18. Grytviken, South Georgia. (SERGE OUACHEE)
19. Muynak in Karakalpakstan, Uzbekistan. (ISSALIONA)
20. In the Red sea. (JOOS J. BAKKER)
21. The waters off the coast of the Norwegian city and municipality of tromsø.
22. Laconia in the South of the Greek Peloponnese.
23. Fraser is a sand island off the East coast of Australia.
24. Amorgos island in Greece, in the southern part of the Aegean sea.
25. St. Lawrence island is an island in the southern part of the Bering Strait, 80 km from the Chukotka Peninsula.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.