The bosses of Formula 1 teams at the end of the season, traditionally anonymously, to determine the best racers of the last season.
At the first line managers of the stables, each of whom chose ten of the riders and gave them 25 to one point, set the pilot of the Mercedes of Lewis Hamilton who lost a battle for the championship to his teammate Nico Rosberg.
The newly made world champion Rosberg missed not only Hamilton, but the young star of Red bull max Verstappen, who in his debut season in Formula 1 managed to win one race and place six pole positions.
The top 10 drivers of the season, according to leaders of teams of Formula 1:
1. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) — 234
2. Max Verstappen (Red Bull) — 183
3. Nico Rosberg (“Mercedes”) — 176
4. Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) — 133
5. Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) — 90
6. Fernando Alonso (McLaren) — 67
7. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) — 61
8. Sergio Perez (“Force India”) — 52
9. Valtteri Bottas (“Williams”) — 26
10. Carlos Sainz Jr (Toro Rosso) — 25
Lewis Hamilton last season’s 10 wins, but in two races failed to finish, and played a key role in the fight with Nico Rosberg, ahead of his teammate by only five points.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.