On the coast the fire destroyed the restaurant, the rescuers looking for the cause, and Odessa suspect arson
In Odessa beach “Langeron” massive fire occurred. Burned down a popular restaurant, stylized as a Ukrainian HOMESTEAD. Witnesses said that smoke was seen on the other side of the Gulf of Odessa from the coast the residential community Kotovskogo.
According to rescuers, the fire in the restaurant broke out on Monday around 19:00. The rain quickly spread to the thatched roof and the wooden structures of a two-story building, and under the action of high temperatures began to explode gas cylinders. “Rescuers organized the supply of water from a fire hydrant and pumped water from the sea”, — tell in a press-service gschs in Odessa region.
The Agency complained that to get to the emergency was difficult because of parked cars and the dense development of the territory. Passers-by had to manually push the standing cars to free travel for dozens of fire trucks. According to rescuers, the fire covered 1,000 square meters of land. Extinguished the fire in three hours.
The restaurant visitors were not injured and left the school alone, but one of the employees of gschs, who was suffering from smoke inhalation, medics assisted. “Now he’s home, it’s all right,” he assured us in a press-service gschs in Odessa region.
At the scene of the “Today” met the charred ruins. From the second floor of the institution were only part of the walls, the roof burned completely. First floor, protected by stone walls, were less affected, so a few dozen of the restaurant’s staff carried out the surviving kitchen appliances and food stocks — sacks of potatoes and flour, bottles of sunflower oil. “We had a lot of Antiques in the interior, unfortunately, nothing could not be saved,” complained an employee of the institution Alla.
The restaurant kept rabbits, peacocks and chickens. To the cells with poultry and rodents the fire did not get, and here the peacocks, Peter and Valerie, had to be rescued. One of them took it to a nearby restaurant. “The second hid, it first couldn’t find, I myself carried him on hands”, — says Alla. The man, who introduced himself as the Manager of the restaurant, but refused to give his name, showed us the animals and assured that now with them all in the order of the cells intact, and they have food. Despite the tragedy, he remains optimistic. “We’ll clean up, rebuild and do even better,” — says the man.
Employees of gschs find out the cause of the fire.
“In Odessa, just so nothing lights up,” — say in turn commentators in social networks, assuming that the school “interfered” to expand to other hotel and restaurant complexes in the area.
FIRE SEASON: DEADWOOD
Almost at the same time with the restaurant broke out the deadwood in the district of Arcadia beach. Thanks to efficiency of rescuers the fire touched a house. In regional management of gschs continues to remind residents of the Odessa region on high fire danger and ORD propose to introduce criminal liability for unauthorized burning of stubble by farmers, as this could lead to large fires. “Unfortunately, a fine of 300 UAH does not frighten them,” the officials said.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.