The fire sparked children.
In a private house in the village Velyki Korovyntsi in Zhytomyr region there was a fire, injuring two children 2 and 4 years.
Mother left behind two children, 4-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter, and went to chop wood with the lady of the house in which he lived temporarily. In the house at this time were heated on the stove.
According to preliminary information, the older boy lit paper from her and carried into the room. Burned furniture and household items. To save children in a smoky house rushed the hostess. Unconscious children she found on the couch in the next room, where they fled from the fire, and carried them into the fresh air. While the woman with the villagers extinguished the fire, the mother with the neighbours children were brought in himself — watered, doing chest compressions and artificial respiration.
See also: Kropiwnicki recidivist stabbed a minor
The children were hospitalized in the intensive care unit with poisoning by combustion products. Fire extinguished residents themselves.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.