The tragedy happened in the village Tovstenko, Ternopil oblast.
The accident happened yesterday, September 27. In the Ternopol area burned private house. About it reported in a press-service of management of gschs in Ternopil region.
According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was negligence during Smoking in a bed. In the house where a fire broke out, found the owners – a woman and her son. Home owners to urgently take him to the hospital. The victim was diagnosed with a poisoning with burning products severe. To save the woman failed, she died in hospital.
Her son – burns of the limbs and trunk I-II degrees and a poisoning with burning products. Doctors try to save his life. The victim’s condition is regarded as serious.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.