One woman was hospitalized with multiple burns.
In an old building on Bolshaya Vasilkovskaya street, 63 in the Pechersk district of Kiev there was a fire.
Rescuers learned about the fire at 19:50 yesterday, September 25. It turned out that the fire originated on the balcony of one of apartments on the third floor of 3-storey residential building. The flames quickly spread through the apartment and went to the roof of the building. To localize the fire managed at 20:35, and to eliminate, to 21:05.
Out of the fire firefighters rescued the landlady 1971, she was transferred to doctors “first aid” it was hospitalized with multiple burns and a poisoning with burning products. Furthermore, from the house evacuated 11 people.
However, eyewitnesses reported that a family with a small child next door jumping out of Windows on the visor extension, trying to escape from the fire. Fortunately, there were no serious injuries.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.