Experts reminded about the useful and harmful properties of sweet pepper.
Bell pepper is one of the few vegetables to which we have access all year round. The relatively high cost of pepper is completely overlapped by its unique composition: vitamins A, b, C, K, E, P, magnesium, potassium, calcium, iodine, zinc, phosphorus, iron and so on.
This type of pepper contains 100 g, only 25 kcal, so it can be safely called Superfoods, useful figure. Besides the fact that sweet pepper can be a good to lose weight or to maintain weight on one level, this vegetable has many useful properties:
– strengthening immunity;
– improved vision and prevention of eye diseases;
– calm the nervous system and recovery after stressful situations;
– reducing the level of sugar and cholesterol in the blood;
– thinning of the blood and strengthening blood vessels;
– inhibition of the harmful effects of nicotine on the smoker;
– prevention of premature aging processes of the skin;
– improvement of the person’s appearance, particularly his hair and nails;
– the excretion of toxins and free radicals, respectively, protection from cancer, toxicity and viral diseases.
Based on a wide range of useful properties of pepper, it must be included in the diet to all the people who want to be beautiful, young and healthy.
Especially go easy on the pepper is to those who is overweight, malnourished and smokes. Even this vegetable can be useful for all in the season of viral diseases, because vitamin C in it much more than in lemons.
Who can’t eat bell pepper, so it is – for people suffering from diseases such as: epilepsy, ischemic heart disease, hypertension, arrhythmia, stomach gastritis with high acidity, gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer, diseases of the liver and kidneys.
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.