Headache familiar to many people.
More often it affects people ages 15 to 60 years.
Hormonal changes, genetic predisposition, stress, bad habits – all this may precipitate a headache.
In addition, a headache may indicate the deficiency of some nutrients or certain chronic diseases.
Typically the headaches appears from time to time in the form of a pulsating pain on one or both sides of the head. While there may be a feeling of anxiety, apathy, fatigue as well as possible short-term disturbances.
Usually the pain management with analgesics, but it can be done with the help of natural remedies.
For headache following tips will help.
– Attach to the head of fresh cabbage leaves.
– Take fresh juice viburnum.
– Juice of fresh potatoes to make a quarter Cup in the systematic headaches.
– Drip almond oil 3-5 drops in each ear, then plug ear with cotton wool.
Used when the noise in the head, severe pain, or hardening of sulfur in the ears.
– Good remedy for a headache is peppermint. Can be applied to the forehead of a fresh mint leaf and bandage.
– Infuse the herb in vodka for 8 days, strain, squeeze, RUB temples, forehead, nape of the neck.
– For headaches, nausea is the infusion of the chopped mint leaves: 1 part sheet of 20 parts 70 % alcohol, to insist 1 week. Take 10-15 drops.
– Fresh lemon peel to clean away the white substance, to attach to his head damp face and keep for 10-15 minutes. Formed by the red spot that burns and itches. Headache “goes away.”
– Make a good brew of green or black tea, add a pinch of mint. Drink a glass of this tea, and after 15-20 minutes the pain will pass.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.