It’s important to recognize the problem.
The sooner the disease is detected the more likely it is to cure. However, since the disease usually does not cause symptoms until a later stage, to determine it in a timely manner is not very easy.
Therefore, we publish the main symptoms that can talk about the development of the disease.
The main symptom of esophageal cancer are usually pain when swallowing. But doctors call and a number of other symptoms:
– persistent indigestion or heartburn, which occurs when the acid returns to the esophagus;
– gag reflex shortly after eating – regurgitation of food may be a sign of illness;
– weight loss and lack of appetite;
– feeling of weakness and vomiting;
– pain or discomfort in the abdomen, chest or back;
– persistent cough, especially if it occurs during a meal;
– the voice becomes hoarse without cold symptoms;
– fatigue, shortness of breath and pale skin;
– coughing up blood.
Doctors insist that if a few of these symptoms, should immediately consult the doctors and get tested. The only way the doctor can check for cancer of the esophagus is endoscopy.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.