The iPhone 6 Plus suddenly flashed in the hands of the owner when he brought the device to a repair shop.
Man, apparently, accompanied by his wife, brought to your iPhone 6 Plus to the workshop.
In that moment, when he explained the problem with the device threw heavy smoke.
The reason for contacting the service became a cracked screen and poor battery life. The incident occurred at 10:43 on Monday.
This event was captured by a surveillance camera. To extinguish “raging” smartphone managed using the fire extinguisher. According to the master, the reason was pressing too hard on the cracked display device.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.