Bright events and beautiful places.
Many people think that when summer ends, with it melt and the chances of a good holiday. But in fact it is not. Fall is a wonderful holiday time when you can truly relax. At this time you will not meet crowds of tourists, the pleasure of travel will receive no less than summer. And we’ll show you where to go on vacation this fall.
1. Soaring above the rocks Buddhist paro taktsang, Bhutan
Being isolated from the outside world for many years, the small Kingdom of Bhutan, which is one of the most mysterious and isolated countries in the world, today, attracts tourists with its unique culture and nature.
2. Party of the traditional religious festival of Thimphu is the Shop with the mask, Bhutan
The most important and colourful annual festivals of Bhutan held in the autumn: festivals tsechu presented colorful dance performances and rituals, symbolizing the mystical struggle between good and evil forces in the traditional costumes and masks.
3. The great barrier reef and Lizard Island, Australia
Australia offers its visitors to explore the largest coral ridge in the world, to visit the Island Lizards, or take the train for the scenic rail Kuranda, which is laid through the numerous tunnels and ancient rainforest.
4. Extreme trip on the cable car of the rainforest, Australia
For those wishing to enjoy the beauty of tropical rain forests from the height of Australia provides the opportunity to ride on the world’s longest cableway, with a length of 7.5 kilometers, located above a National Park Barron Gorge.
5. The virgin river flowing through Zion national Park, USA
US national parks are very attractive in the autumn, because the temperature is comfortable and the riot of colors will allow you to fully enjoy the spectacular scenery of the magnificent Antelope Canyon or relax under a living canopy of ancient trees in Sequoia Park.
6. Cable car to the top of table mountain in Cape town, South Africa
Unique landscapes of the table mountain National Park will not leave indifferent any tourist, and opened in Cape town with a large art object of the Africa – Museum of modern art Zeitz provides an opportunity to look at the work of African artists.
7. African penguins under a burning sun on Boulders beach, South Africa
“Penguin” beach can leave no one indifferent and attracts many tourists to Cape town, where visitors can fully enjoy watching these charismatic creatures in their natural habitat.
8. Souvenir clay figurines for Day of the Dead in Oaxaca, Mexico
1 and 2 of November in Mexico with a special scale celebrate one of the grandest and most colorful festivals – the day of the Dead, tourists from all over the world come to see the costumed carnivals, concerts and festivals, where everyone – participants and spectators – dress in themed costumes.
9. A graveyard at night during the celebration of Day of the Dead, Mexico
The long-awaited meeting with relatives near decorated on the occasion of the celebration of the original graves inherent to residents of small towns and villages, and major policies are increasingly satisfied with this carnival – Parade of the Dead.
10. African elephant in the lobby of a hotel in South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
Migration of wild animals of Zambia is between may to November, so the autumn season is perfect to visit the unique National parks, observing a rainbow over the largest waterfall in the world Victoria and swimming in Devil’s pool.
11. The world famous Victoria falls, Zambia
The legendary attraction, which the locals call “MOSI-OA-Tunya” (“thundering smoke””), attracts tourists from all over the world, the mighty Zambezi river cascades down, forming a curtain of water stretching almost 2 km.
12. The mountain village of Parthenonas is seen through the branches of the olive tree, Greece
Some Greek companies are developing agritourism, so here you can enjoy not only wine, but also to try your hand at the olive harvest and olive oil production, fans of cultural entertainment should visit started in September, the international film festival in Athens.
13. The ancient temple Erechtheion on the hill of the Acropolis, Greece
A pleasant climate is produced in September and October, perfect for exploring the many museums and ancient historical ruins of Greece, and do not forget to visit the beautiful island of Aegina.
14. A masterpiece of Mughal architecture – the Taj Mahal, India
The fall season brings cooler temperatures ideal for exploring the historic district near the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, built in the 17th century as a tomb for the third and favorite wife of the great Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan.
15. The annual celebration of Diwali – the festival of lights in Jaipur, India
5-day holiday that symbolizes the victory of good over evil, this year will begin on October 19 – the whole country will light millions of lamps to drive away darkness and evil, and the locals give each other gifts and to light ceremonial lamps.
16. Street market with stalls of Sapa, Vietnam
Lovers of gastronomic wonders, it is recommended to go to Vietnam in the fall to enjoy traditional soups, Pho Bo and bun Cha, rice with mussels and rice noodles Hu TEU – each city has its own unique dish.
17. Traders street food, Vietnam
Vietnamese street food is recognized as one of the most delicious in the world, almost any cook enthusiast with a trolley-plate and a collection of plastic stools will prepare for you the freshest dish that you can try directly on the sidewalk.
18. Glacial moraine lake in Banff National Park, Canada
As Canada celebrates this year its 150th anniversary, it offers free admission to all National parks, historic sites and marine reserves under the administration of the government.
19. The sacré-cœur Basilica, illuminated by the lights of fireworks, France
If you are going to France in October, don’t miss one of the most beloved by Parisians and guests of the French capital festivals – Harvest Festival in Montmartre which are celebrated with music, wine tasting and a Grand costume parade.
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.