Bright and beautiful.
Very soon in the Northern hemisphere winter comes.
Last look at autumn. Switzerland, China, Ireland, England…
1. Autumn mist in Amberley, England, October 3, 2018. (Photo By Dan Kitwood):
2. The farmers lead their cows from the Alpine summer pastures for the winter. (Photo By Andreas Gebert):
3. And on the river too. Germany, October 6, 2018. (Photo By Andreas Gebert):
4. The harsh Bavarian farmers. (Photo By Michael Dalder):
5. Autumn near the small town of Ignalina, Lithuania, October 8, 2018. Abandoned house. (Photo By Mindaugas Kulbis):
6. Autumn leaves in Pitlochry, Scotland, on 28 September 2018. (Photo By Russell Cheyne):
7. Autumn day in the woods in nyíregyháza, Hungary, October 9, 2018. (Photo By Zsolt Czegledi):
8. Deer in Richmond Park, London, 26 September 2018. (Photo By Toby Melville):
9. The apples are ripe. (Photo By Yawar Nazir):
10. Autumn colours on the banks of the Yenisei river in Siberia, October 1, 2018. (Photo By Ilya Naymushin | Reuters):
11. And you know what proteins are in the top 10 most intelligent animals on Earth? (Photo Jeff J Mitchell):
12. Autumn leaves in Pitlochry, Scotland, on 28 September 2018. (Photo By Russell Cheyne):
13. Why leaves turn yellow? Green leaf has a color due to the presence of a pigment known as chlorophyll. When it contains a large number of cells that occurs during the growth period, the green color of chlorophyll dominates, eclipsing the colors of any other pigments that may be contained in the sheet. So in the summer the leaves have a characteristic green color.
Nutrients accumulated in the leaves throughout the summer, begin their movement to the root, the trunk and branches, where they remain during the cold weather. With the onset of heat they will be used to grow new leaves, and so a cycle behind a cycle. After the leaves parted with all nutrients, chlorophyll will no longer make any sense. He will be replaced by the pigments of a different color, which will add the special leaves, autumn coloring. (Photo By Denis Balibouse):
14. Autumn harvest in Janie, Gansu, China, October 8, 2018.
15. The birds went to the South, Pitlochry, Scotland, on 28 September 2018 .(Photo By Russell Cheyne):
16. Moose find out the relationship in anchorage, Alaska. (Photo Dan Joling):
17. Extreme sheep, Wales, on 7 October 2018.(Photo By Dan Istitene):
18. Autumn in the Alexander Park, located in the Petrogradsky district of St. Petersburg, 6 October 2018. (Photo By Olga Maltseva):
19. Swan in autumn lake, Dublin, Ireland, October 6, 2018. (Photo By Clodagh Kilcoyne):
20. How not to swim with the stick? Pitlochry, Scotland, on 28 September 2018. (Photo By Russell Cheyne):
21. Autumn trees in Dublin, Ireland, October 4, 2018. (Photo By Clodagh Kilcoyne):
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.