You have never seen.
Artist from California Russell Powell creates impressive prints that blur the boundaries between experimental body art and traditional portretia. He uses his hand as a stamp and creates a extremely detailed and realistic image. Your technique Powell calls “hand-tooled”. First the artist draws a picture on the palm. This step needs to be performed as quickly as possible to the paint on the hand was wet. It remains only to press a hand to the leaf and the perfect print ready.
1. A new style of painting the artist has combined techniques of traditional portrait and body art
2. The unique process of creating the portrait imprint Powell called the “manual stamping”
3. Using the hand as a temporary stamp, the artist creates extremely detailed images
4. For starters, Powell draws the future picture on your own palm
5. Moreover, the artist creates both monochrome and color images
6. The portrait on the arm should draw fast so the paint has time to dry
7. After you just press your hand to the sheet of paper and… figure is ready!
8. Portrait of a girl printed on the face pattern in the form of an elephant
9. Each creation of a talented artist is unique and unrepeatable
10. The portrait is the imprint of a girl, lost in memories
11. Martin Luther king, Jr. leader of the civil rights Movement of blacks in the U.S.
12. A portrait of the famous Jamaican musician Bob Marley
13. Portrait of a girl with freckles on the hand of the artist
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.