American suffered serious burns to the face, now he is in the hospital
An American resident of Idaho Andrew Hall has lost seven teeth resulting from the fact that in his mouth exploded electronic cigarette.
In addition, the man received serious burns to the face.
The American cigarette in the bathroom. The explosion was so powerful that the room had cracked sink and on the ceiling there was traces of soot.
“I used this device for about a year, and I assure you, did nothing that was contrary to instructions. I lost seven teeth, received second-degree burns, has hurt the lips and inner mouth,” wrote a resident of Idaho.
At the moment Hall is in the hospital.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.