Two children were injured.
In Pennsylvania, in the United States 3-year-old boy died from the unexpected explosion of the hoverboard.
According to Federal investigators, this was the first time in the US, when the explosion of the hoverboard ends in death.
It is noted that the hoverboard explosion caused a fire in the house, resulting in two more children were injured.
“They heard some hissing and crackling in the hoverboard, and soon after it exploded and caught fire,” commented the chief of the fire Department.
He also added that the cause of the fire was the explosion of the device, which at the time was charged.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.