Thursday , October 17 2019
Home / Incident / Terrible state of emergency in Kiev.

Terrible state of emergency in Kiev.

Страшное ЧП в Киеве: есть погибшиеThree people were poisoned fish from supermarkets.

In the capital, three were poisoned by fish bought in the supermarket. Also they have infection with botulism.

This was reported in Reproductible capital.

“For two days there have been three cases of poisoning by fish bought in supermarkets. One purchase was made in Megastore, which is located on Gorky street, two to the Magellan. Victims also contracted botulism. One of the poisoned died in hospital on may 27. The other two were in satisfactory condition”, – noted in the GPPS.

In codecomments check GPS and specialists of the Ministry of health has found that fish sold without accompanying documents. Since the beginning, botulism sick six people.

“In 2016 – ill 8, all alive,” – said in GPPS.

As an added service, botulism – an acute toxic-infectious disease associated with eating food containing the toxin and the pathogens. During infection characterized by the development of paralysis.

© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

On the outskirts of Kiev caught the bus

A car moving in the direction of Vyshgorod. On Friday, may 24, on the outskirts …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *