The fire area made more than 350 square meters.
Yesterday, October 23, in the Sumy region in the village Stepanenkova massive fire occurred. Information shared in a press-service of the regional emergency situations of Ukraine.
“Because of the delayed call on the time of arrival of firefighters, the flames had engulfed one of the apartments one-story house and overlap an area of 350 sq. m. Since the room had a strong smoke, rescuers carried out investigation using an apparatus for respiratory protection. On the floor near the door of the house, firefighters found the charred body of a man. For uninterrupted supply of water tankers had to refuel from a fire reservoir, is located 3 km from the center of burning”, – told the workers of the rescue service.
The cause of the fire could be a violation of fire safety rules when using the stove heating. However, the exact cause of the fire is still mounted.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.