Welcome to one of the most unspoilt corners of the earth.
Papua — New Guinea. This state is impenetrable forests, inhabited by 38 species of birds of Paradise. There are no multiple cars and bikes, not even the working horses or mules. There are no restaurants, bars, shops, electricity and roads. In these places, a baby girl can be called a Spade, and a boy with an axe.
In these places, home to about 2,000 tribes, including those of the crank — Mud people from the valley of Vaghi.
1. To find this unusual tribe will go to the center of the island of New Guinea at a height of 1677 meters, where there is a large fertile valley Wahgi. Here, incidentally, is the fifth largest city of Papua New Guinea with a population of 250 people 46 mount Hagen. It is the so-called “border of civilization”, because then there are the mountain tribes.
2. The members of our tribe of Mud people from the valley of Waghi look very colorful. Their bodies painted and smeared with clay, and on its heads frightening mask. The enemies are exactly 10 times will think before to advance further.
3. Look awesome!
5. In Papua New Guinea there is a language problem — they speak more than 800 different languages, and very often members of one tribe not know what the neighbors say, just a few kilometers away.
8. State of Papua New Guinea is located in the Western Pacific ocean, North of Australia and near the equator.
9. New Guinea island and most other Islands of the country have mountainous terrain where the hill tribes live. Height a significant part of the territory over 1,000 m above sea level and some peaks of New Guinea to 4,500 m, that is, the belt of perpetual snow. Many of the mountain ranges are a chain of volcanoes. In Papua New Guinea 18 active volcanoes. Most of them are located in the North of the country. With volcanic activity involve strong, sometimes catastrophic earthquakes.
10. With plants there is the expected rich — there are over 20 thousand species of plants. Dense tropical rain forest formed by hundreds of species of trees, climb the slopes of the mountains.
11. Being the largest and the world’s largest tropical island, New Guinea occupies less than 0.5 % of the land surface, but supports a high percentage of global biodiversity. Approximately 4642 species of vertebrates inhabit the island of New Guinea and its surrounding waters, which is about 8 % of the recognized world vertebrates.
12. The fauna of the country is represented by reptiles, insects and especially many birds. In the forests and on the coast many snakes, including poisonous. The coasts and in large rivers, crocodiles and turtles.
13. And mud people of Papua New Guinea saying that we should go home.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.